Friday, February 6, 2015

What Does Faith Accomplish?



What Does Faith Accomplish?


Read this old Tibeten Story told Mystic Osho and know for yourself!

An young man came and surrendered to a master,but the master was a bogus one, just a pretender. But the disciple’s surrender was so tremendously total that he achieved. 

The master was bogus, the master knew nothing, but the disciple’s surrender was total, his trust was total, and miracles started happening in the disciple’s life. Even the master was surprised because he could not believe it – he himself could not do such things! The disciple was doing things: he was walking on water! The master himself tried, thinking ’If my disciple can walk on water, then why not I ? Maybe I have not tried it yet.’ He asked the disciple ’What do you do?’

The disciple said ’But what is there to do? I just simply remember you! I remember your name and everything is possible. I have passed through fire and I was not burned; I have walked on water; I have jumped from the mountain cliff and I was not hurt. Just your name! And you know it – why are you asking me?’

The master tried but he nearly drowned. He tried saying his own name, he tried to remember himself, but he was afraid; doubt was there. He could not believe that this was possible – just repeating his
name?

So it is not a question of whom you are with. The greater question is: how much trust?

Enjoy other interesting Stories HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment